Electrical Technician - UnileverEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Role And Responsibilities
- Install and maintain electrical systems and equipment.
- Assemble electrical systems
- Install and maintain motor-control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- Modifies electrical prototypes to correct functional deviations under direction of Electrical Engineer.
- Troubleshoot cause of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and perform preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Records periodic electrical testing and recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Report to the Electrical Engineer on status of daily activities and work in progress
- Execute production maintenance activities and all assigned task in accordance with maintenance schedule / plan.
- Execute non-routine/breakdown maintenance activities. Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve electrical problems.
- Liaises with various departments for various electrical maintenance works
- Interface with other maintenance/service department staff to coordinate breakdown or routine maintenance work on facilities and plants.
- Apply the most effective “Best Practice” manufacturing methods available to maximise efficiencies and reduce CoPQ (Cost of Poor Quality)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- HND Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced exciting work environment.
- Demonstrate ability to use a variety of tools to troubleshoot and resolve electrical problems
- Assist Maintenance Manager to control and plan work activities.
- Must have demonstrated basic skills/working experience in electrical systems
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.