Portal, Online And Social Media Manager - AirtelTigoTelecommunication Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful candidate will join our Marketing function as a manager, for our Portal, Online and Social Media platforms. (S)He will report to the Head, Digital Marketing and New Product Development.
The successful candidate will identify and manage relevant channels, plan and execute the promotion of the AirtelTigo brand and products through effective AI-powered digital advertising, audience engagement and community/influencer management across all channels.
(S)he will also be responsible for implementing a complete Website and Social Media strategy to grow online followers, with key focus on turning these online followers into promoters.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Working with the Digital Agency and other partners, you will manage contents on the AirtelTigo-owned digital portals including AirtelTigo App, Website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube accounts.
- Execute the social media strategy for the business and ensure it aligns with the commercial and brand objectives.
- Develop and execute a compelling content calendar across all platforms – ensuring timely, relevant and engaging content.
- This includes revenue growth and brand building activities – this should translate into increased scores for engagement and Net Promoter Score.
- Work with the customer service back office social media team to create a positive and a reliable brand image for the business by resolving all customer issues online within the required response times.
- Identify, manage and engage digital Influencers for all digital brand and product activations.
- Ensure all campaigns are properly booked and tracked for results and accurate spend.
- Employ strategies and exciting ways to convert AirtelTigo employees into brand advocates.
Defined KPIs will include:
- Digital engagement scores
- Digital Net Promoter Scores
- Smartphone penetration and data usage
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Studies, Marketing or other
- A professional certificate in Web Development&Social Media Marketing is an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 3 years of digital (web and social media management) experience in a competitive industry and/or agency
- Fair knowledge of the internet and modern web technologies (Web 2.0 and Web 3.0).
- Fair knowledge of Digital Programming languages e.g.,HTML
- Modern WebContent Management Systems, creative design and multimedia publishing
- MS Office Tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A great storyteller
- A positive attitude
- Creativity and Innovation
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Mature ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization and be a valuable digital expert
- Familiar with Digital Programming languages, Graphic design and multimedia production
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Set and manage priorities
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.