Associate Consultant - Zach Levi & AssociatesConsulting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Zach Levi & Associates (Zach Levi) is a strategy development and project implementation firm. We work with our clients to define and implement solutions leveraging our core values of generating ideas backed by data, bringing subject matter experience and benchmarking our value with results.
Our team of outstanding and experienced multidisciplinary public and private sector associates ensure that shared goals and results are the top priorities. We focus on delivering innovative, practical, sustainable and long-term solutions while also empowering our clients to grow and lead.
Our scope of work ranges from C-level problem definition and strategy formulation to ground level implementation and monitoring. As a team, we are guided by the principles of relationships, results and reputation to create shared value with our clients.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for an Associate Consultant to join our team to provide cutting-edge data-driven solutions to clients in various sectors of the economy. As an Associate, you will work closely with client executives and Zach Levi & Associates colleagues in an extremely entrepreneurial environment, and help to develop sector-shaping programs and projects leveraging our core principles of data, domain knowledge, ideas, and results.
You will have the opportunity to support, learn from, challenge, and be challenged by clients and your colleagues while upholding our values of relationships, results, and reputation.
A typical Associate Consultant’s responsibilities include planning strategies for client requests or projects, implementing the various tasks arising from project strategies, communicating with internal and external stakeholders to keep projects on track, and collaborating with team members to achieve goals.
What do we offer:
Zach Levi & Associates is the place for someone looking for a challenging consulting career and access to the kind of hands-on experience that only a startup can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and be a part of a young vibrant team with a vast range of career experiences.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What You'll Do
- Work on a project team with two to five other consultants, spearheading a distinct aspect of the project
- Play a key role in identifying information, gathering and presenting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to team members and client stakeholders
- Synthesize complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Work effectively with diverse teams to come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
- Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
- Monitor and track the project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Managing project risks, contingency and mitigation plans
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree.
- An outstanding academic track record including research modules
- A strong consulting skillset: creative and hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically, excellent numerical skills
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in a fast-paced results-driven environment.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Google Workspace apps.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.