Executive Assistant - Transnational Academic Group GhanaAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and place great emphasis on a strong student experience, and employability and give students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications - as if you were studying at the main campus.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals depends on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff.
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global.
- Establish an efficient communication system between senior management team, other employees, and external parties (as required).
- Maintain a standard protocol for all visitors in terms of logistics.
- Provide administrative/clerical support to senior management team.
- Act as Secretary to the Management meetings.
- Track action items from previous management meetings and follow up action items owners for feedback to be shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain diaries of the senior management team, arranges meetings and appointments.
- Work with HR to plan and coordinate travel arrangements for senior management team.
- Monitor offices supplies for senior management team.
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs to the senior management team, when required.
- Act as volunteer for the TAG Education Trust Foundation by organizing monthly donations to the Foundation’s adopted Orphanage and any other duties reasonably assigned as they relate to the Foundation.
- Assist the Students Affairs Department to organize Graduation Ceremonies.
- Coordinate all direct Senior Management-related events.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree from a reputable university.
- At least two years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent planning, organising and time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Relevant knowledge in health and safety requirements.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.