Decision Support Specialist - NestleAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Ghana Limited is currently looking for a Decision Support Specialist to provide support to the Decision Support Services Manager by:
- Establishing accurate and relevant financial/management reports and analysis across businesses.
- Leading our business partners to faster, better decision-making by providing superior information and insights and utilizing efficient data management and business intelligence tools.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A day in life……
- Work closely together with Decision Support Team to provide timely, high quality data (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly) as well as the reliable measurement of selected KPIs (i.e. Daily Sales Report, Variance and Gap Analysis, Management Dashboards)
- Ensure month end actual costs are correctly accounted and provide variance analysis against forecasts / budgets for all lines of the income statement.
- Identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts, develop and follow up on action plans. Support with ad-hoc business requests including but not limited to data pulls, data structuring and analysis.
- Prepare Dynamic Forecast (DF) reports and analysis for review by the Business Managers and Business Unit Controllers.
- Review Marketing and Other General Expenses (MOGE) cross charges/allocations, organize and perform the Period End Closing (PEC) and related activities across businesses.
- Ensure timely, high quality and efficient Period End Closing (PEC) output.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Period End Closing (PEC) and Dynamic Forecasting (DF) activities for assigned business units.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Prior experience in Accounting / Finance function (e.g. Sales, Factory or Supply Chain Controlling).
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and Power BI (Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage).
- Ability to apply appropriate financial modeling techniques and scenario planning for decision making.
- Effective internal and external benchmarking skills, enabling consistent improvement in decision support and internal control processes.
- Experience working with analytical tasks (work-related or academic) a plus.
- Proficiency in English language.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.