Roaming Technical Specialist - Vodafone GhanaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Roaming Technical Specialist is primarily responsible for facilitating the implementation of roaming services between Vodafone markets and international roaming partners. The role concentrates on the delivery of new services and maintaining existing relationships to enhance inbound and outbound roaming revenue. The position will require the management of partners, vendors and internal Vodafone teams to ensure targets are achieved.
- Manage and coordinate the internal and external Service Implementation process, while maintaining control of the rollout of services in the Vodafone Markets
- Follow-up on status of roaming partners progress at all stages in the implementation process
- Manage the sending and receiving of test documentation, TAP file generation and validation, TAPOUT/TAPIN process support including TAP Completion Certificates, and assist with Test SIMs (both internally and externally)
- Coordinate in conjunction with Commercial, technical and IT team for ongoing test Proposing launch date
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Perform administrative tasks related to the management of the roaming, IREG/TADIG testing, communication with vendor and/or roaming partners, internal departments, and revenue assurance
- Assist IREG/TADIG team in troubleshooting & resolving any roaming related complaints when required, especially with regards to contacts within internal, vendor and roaming partner roaming teams
- Liaise with Fraud team for Roaming Sim monitoring against High usage / SIM Inventory management; Follow up with Network and Billing issues and provide regular updates on activities
- Regularly conduct health checks and routine tests for both Outbound and Inbound to ensure Voice, Data and SMS services are working
- Work closely with VRS and prospective Partners to increase footprint as per the strategy from Commercial team
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone, we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background.
If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Professional / Technical Skills
- University degree in telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering + CCNA (Mandatory)
- 5+ or more years of experience in the telecommunications industry
- Design and deployment experience of key network systems/nodes through the full delivery lifecycle from initial design to full operational handover
- Experience in CS Core Network technologies and telecommunications knowledge. Familiar with protocols and signalling such as MAP, ISUP,CAP, BICC, SS7, SIGTRAN,IMS etc
- In-depth knowledge and experience of IP technologies and services including Converged Packet Network (CPN), Packet Switched Core(SGSN/GGSN, MME, SGPW,CGW), virtualisation technologies
- Experience of network and service planning, architecture, design, integration and acceptance test procedures
- Good working knowledge of 3GPP, IETF and GSMA standards (2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G/LTE network) and architectures
- Unix/Linux working knowledge with scripting
[aad2]« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.