Branch Manager (Retail) - Sanlam InsuranceSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sanlam Insurance is seeking to recruit Branch Manager (Retail).
Responsible for the leadership of the channel and learn to deliver sustained market growth founded on delightful and reliable customer experience to enable individuals and families to be financially confident and live a life of confidence.
- Develop a strategy as appropriate and execute to deliver retail market growth objectives
- Attract train support and retain an engaged and happy team of advisors
- Ensure the delivery of the productivity budget in line with sales mix and other key imperatives
- Build market pipelines, open markets, lead and support advisors to meet productivity budget
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain interest in and obtain feedback from customers, industry and other stakeholders to drive offering and service improvements to meet the needs of the retail market segment
- Indecisive entrepreneurial leadership of the channel and team to build and sustain performance excellence culture inline with Sanlam core values
- Any other duties assigned by the line Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must be insurance professional with minimum of Diploma qualification in insurance from a recognised institution
- Degree / HND in Marketing, Insurance, Risks Management or a related field
- Masters Degree in Marketing, Insurance, Risks Management or a relate field will be an advantage
- At least 4 years of managerial work experience in financial services industry in leading sales teams
- Proven track record of successful sales team leadership
- Proven work and ethical standards
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.