Senior / Principal Research Assistant - University of GhanaResearch/Analysis Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The University of Ghana hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Senior/Principal Research Assistant at the Academic Quality Assurance Unit, University of Ghana.
POSITION: SENIOR/PRINCIPAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR, ACADEMIC QUALITY ASSURANCE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop concept notes and review literature for projects
- Assist in designing survey instruments and conducting surveys
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of activities
- Analyses and management of data
- Prepare descriptive and analytical reports
- Train and provide support to junior officers
- Any other duties prescribed by the Director from time to time
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must have, at least, a good Bachelor’s degree preferably in economics, statistics, computer science or monitoring and evaluation.
- In addition, applicants must have the following knowledge, abilities, and skills:
- Willingness and ability to work independently and outside regular office hours when necessary
- Excellent proficiency in the use of standard office applications such as Microsoft package, SPSS, Outlook or other mail programmes.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.