Protection and Control Officer - Mantrac GhanaEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Mantrac Ghana Limited is hiring a Protection and Control Officer.
To assist the Protection Control Coordinator in investigations to ensure the successful investigation of all cases and to provide support in the implementation and of mitigation measures to reduce risk
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and/or implement security protocols related to the storage of confidential information and documents
- Provide overall operations and monitoring of access control, intrusion and other security systems
- Provide and implement security protocols for all assigned facilities and information systems
- Conduct continuous supervision of third-party security guards assigned and ensure that Mantrac Ghana LTD access control procedures are properly implemented
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Record contractor attendance and post coverage for monthly submission to management and ensure that such records are properly well preserved
- Ensure up-to-date records of the Guard's patrol and other relevant activities are logged and kept (Visitors Logs, VMS, Vehicle logs, Equipment in-out logs etc)
- Ensure Third Party Security Guards are familiar with and conduct duties in accordance with Mantrac Ghana security policies and procedures
- Assign daily duties to security personnel, through the third-party contractor representative where applicable and ensure posts are manned at all times
- Monitor control room devices
- Prepare and submit daily operational reports
- Assist in the identification and assessment of security risks and recommend appropriate mitigating measures
Qualification Required & Experience
- A good first Degree from an accredited University
- Relevant professional investigation training/qualification (CSMP, PSL, CPP etc)
- Working knowledge of the Legal and Justice System of Ghana
- A minimum of 3 years in protection & control in a multinational company / multinational mining company
- Security Systems (Close Circuit Television, Access Control, intrusion systems, Vehicle Tracking
Skills: Proficiency in MS word, excel, power point and excellent communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.