Junior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst - World VisionEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Junior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst provides support for the global SS partners including process directors, managers and team leads of all supported departments in offering decision support matrix in business application systems.
The Candidate Can Be Focused In Three Main Scopes
- Design and maintenance of performance dashboards, reports, metrics analysis and key indicators.
- Offers technical support to Procure2Pay Process Owners and ProVision performance metric.
- Lead Six Sigma improvement projects and collaborate on global SS initiatives’ implementation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Design & maintain performance dashboards and scorecards in PowerBI, Excel, and other BI tools/systems
- Create databases and queries for KPI results and analysis
- Develop and design performance indicators and tracking
- Design & maintain performance visual management tools
- Extensive use of SharePoint and its capabilities
- Basic statistical data analysis
- Design and Implement Process Automation Solution with use of Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Power Flow
- SME for assigned business processes
- Direct support for process director to deliver performance management by using dashboards, KPIs, performance measurements, statistical analysis and improvement projects
- Support process mapping initiatives and needs
- Broad understanding of end-to-end processes
- General understanding of global WV operations
- Research and analyze quality standards for Six Sigma improvement projects
- Collaborate on global improvement initiatives
- Implement best practices
- Lead small and medium impact projects to automate processes
- Bachelors’ degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or other simlar field.
- Experience developing & supporting business intelligence tools and systems required.
- Experience implementing processes and systems, especially BI and RPA.
- 3-4 years of working experience in similar influential positions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Data Modelling and Analytics
- Metric/KPI development
- Process Automation
- Advanced Excel
- SQL DML
- Microsoft Power Suite (Power BI, PowerApps and PowerFlow)
- UI Design
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Customer Service
- Shared Services
- Reporting and Presentation
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.