Lifting Engineer at China Geo-Engineering CorporationEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
?A lifting engineer should be able to;
- Coordinate and be present to supervise all lifting activities in accordance with the lifting plan.
- Ensure that only registered and appointed crane operator, certified signaler and rigger participate in any lifting operation involving the use of any cranes.
- Check and ensure proper ground conditions are suitable and safe for any lifting operations.
- Ensure that crane operators conduct daily checks of their assigned lifting machines and appliances prior to the start of their work-shift.
- Brief all crane operators, riggers and signalmen on the safe lifting procedures in place
- Check the validity of lifting machine certificate by the Approved Person and maintenance inspection program.
- Ensure that safe lifting procedures are in order for any lifting operation.
- If unsafe conditions are reported, to take suitable measures to rectify the conditions so that the lifting operation can be conducted safely.
- In any situation where immediate rectification cannot be done, ensure that all necessary measures are taken to make the situation and area safe before reporting to his supervisor.
- Attend daily tool box meeting with supervisors and workers for effective consultation, communication and coordination before the commencement of work.
- Ensure compliance to relevant government regulations and company’s quality, safety, health and environmental (QSHE) policies, practices and procedures at all times.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
The skills required by a lift engineer include:
- Excellent knowledge of technical systems
- In-depth knowledge of mechanics
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and structural diagrams, plans and drawings
- Knowledge of lift maintenance equipment
- Precision, attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
- Good manual dexterity and practical intelligence
- Problem-solving skills
- To cooperate and communicate effectively with other workers, who may include engineers, surveyors or building managers.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.