Loan Officer at Morrit Micro-Credit EnterpriseBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Kumasi 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Morrit Micro-Credit Enterprise is a licensed money lending business. We currently operate in Kumasi. We have been in operation since 2017.
Our vision is to become a well-respected financial institution in Ghana noted for consistently providing timely and efficient financial services as well as enhancing the entrepreneurial capacities of micro business owners.
- This job involves the building and maintenance of a loan client portfolio.
- It involves acquiring new loan clients for the institution.
- It involves conducting loan application appraisals according to the institution's credit standards
- It also involves loan monitoring and managing loan repayment default situations when the need arises.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant must reside in Kumasi
- Good communication and selling skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to use a computer
- Due to our client base applicant must be able to speak twi fluently
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.