Billing Junior Associate - mPharmaAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors.
We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across nine African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi, Gabon, Togo, and Uganda).
mPharma is looking for an ambitious young professional to join our team as a Billing Analyst. The position supports mPharma’s team in managing billing and revenue recognition for 200+ facilities in Ghana.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The analyst will have an opportunity to interface with a wide variety of stakeholders in the healthcare space (manufacturers, insurers, distributors, and providers) and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision-making.
- Reconcile and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing billing reports to clients
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize data efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct underlying problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong attention to detail and past experience validating data accuracy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with accuracy
- Strong Excel Skills (must be able to create pivot tables and lookups effortlessly). This will be tested
- Collaborate effectively
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of quantitative work experience
- Spotless personal background
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.