Mutti Doctor - mPharmaHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 650+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors.
We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve provided low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across nine African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Gabon, and Ethiopia).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as virtual doctors. This role entails consulting with patients through mPharma’s virtual consultation service. This is a full-time position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide timely virtual medical consultation to Mutti members through mPharma’s virtual channels
- Relay and counsel clients on all test results as required
- Diligently maintain and keep electronic records of all prescriptions, diagnoses, and highlights of consultations for members of the Programme.
- Oversee collection and analysis of epidemiological data.
- Ensure strict adherence to the highest standards of care and customer service
- Strict adherence to SOPs for the mPharma Health Services
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality healthcare.
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly adapt to using telemedicine tools
- Conversant with current clinical practice.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organisational skills
- Fluency in local languages
- Tech-savvy and ability to quickly master the use of telemedicine solutions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- MBBS or MBCHB degree from an accredited medical school.
- Current Practicing License.
- At least 2 years experience.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.