Delivery Services Associate - mPharmaPharmaceutical Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and backed by mission-driven investors.
We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across nine African countries.
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as an associate Pharmacist. The job of the Pharmacist entails building and managing mPharma’s in-house delivery pharmacy to handle dispensations to patients on Mutti. This role reports directly to the Delivery Services Manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintain and manage inventory, order new supplies when necessary, and keep inventory areas organized
- Collaborate with a team of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians to ensure the right packaging and dispensation of medicines
- Dispense and check prescriptions filled by Pharmacy Technicians to ensure proper procedures have been followed
- Ensure that patients requesting deliveries have legitimate prescriptions before any dispensation occurs
- Manage the logistics system and ensure that deliveries to patients happen on time.
- Develop and manage drug formularies for mymutti.com and other online platforms
- Manage customer experience on mymutti.com (Complaints, user experience, product availability, bug reporting & troubleshooting)
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies (i.e. content curation, calendar management, supervising artworks, schedule posts, etc.)
- Offer clinical counseling to patients through our call center
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- Demonstrates strong work ethics and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Strong project management background
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Experience working in a pharmacy and managing teams is an advantage
- Must be able available to work four (4) morning shifts and one (1) Saturday evening shift – A standard total of 40 hours per week
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- B Pharm. or Pharm. D degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college/university
- Current practising license
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Retail Pharmacy or Hospital Pharmacy
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.