Hospital Administrator - Reputable Private HospitalHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An award-winning private hospital in Accra is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of a (Hospital Administrator)
Reporting to the Medical Director the successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the administration of the hospital and have oversight responsibility over support services in the facility
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the provision of all support services necessary for quality healthcare delivery
- Direct, supervise and evaluate the work activities of administrative, maintenance and other support service staff
- Set performance objectives for administrative and support services units in the hospital
- Implement and monitor policies, procedures and performance standards for administrative and other support staff for quality health service delivery
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- BSc. in Administration (Health Services Option) and Master’s Degree in a Healthcare related field
- A minimum of 12 years of cumulative service as a Health Services Administrator
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.