Loan Officers - ASA Savings and Loans LimitedBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd seek the services of Loan Officers in the following regions; Greater Accra region, Ashanti region, Brong Ahafo region, Ahafo region, Bono East, Central region, Western region, Western North region, Eastern region. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across nine regions in 123 business units.
Key competencies/skills required
- Must be able to find clients, disburse loans and collect instalments
- Must be able to capture data into all books of account and in software
- Must be able to prepare credit plans for the organised groups
- Must be able to mobilise savings deposit
- Must be a team player
- Must have a high level of integrity and honest
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND / Degree qualification from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must be Ghanaian
- Must be within the Age(s) of 20-28 years
Location: Nationwide Recruitment« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.