JHS Teacher - Bridge Roses MontessoriEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bridge Roses Montessori established in 2011, exists to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment where children can grow and learn through creative play and learning in this contemporary world. Teaching and learning at Bridge Roses Montessori is differentiated according to the child’s strengths. No child is left behind.
Our curriculum is based on a blend of the Montessori Method which promotes learning directly from the environment and through creative play, and traditional methods that promote strong development of the child’s vocabulary and confidence.
Bridge Roses Montessori seeks for immediate employment of a teacher with experience in teaching Junior High School (JHS) level. Applicants are residents of Ashongman, Madina, Haatso or its environs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Teacher Training Certification OR A Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Not less than 4 years of working experience in a reputable educational institution.
- Strong bias in teaching Science and, Or Home Economics is desired.
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Strong creativity and conceptual skills
- Applicants with extracurricular skills have an advantage
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.