Interns / Volunteers - Perbi CubsGraduate Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
- Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra/Different Locations within Greater Accra Region
- Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Perbi Cubs is embarking on a huge reading campaign beginning from May 2023 to April 2024. We are massively recruiting interns and volunteers to provide support at our various programme sites by engaging students on our reading platform and facilitating other fun activities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
This role is ideal for fresh unemployed university graduates or undergraduate students as well as those open to volunteering roles (both Ghanaian and Foreign Applicants currently volunteering in Ghana. Successful applicants will be enrolled in the month of February for training.
- Provide support in pre-registering of students who will be visiting our reading booths for the Kaneval experience
- Support students who visit our reading booths to navigate the Perbi Cubs reading platform and guide them to read.
- Monitor and provide support for Cubs during fun activities such as face painting, bouncy castles, reading competitions etc.
- Planning for weekly or monthly fun activities in various sites or zones.
- Reporting on activities at the site and quickly prompting the Project Supervisor about any challenges being encountered.
- Help the operations team in ensuring all logistics required are available on site.
- You must be able to uphold our company’s 7 Ps brand values of People, Integrity, Excellence,
Flexibility & Fun, Innovation & Creativity, Success and Grace & Glory in the execution of tasks.
You will perform any other task that will be assigned to you by your supervisor or manager as required.
Required Skills or Experience
- Candidates should have completed their Bachelors Degree and currently looking for employment or pursuing their undergraduate degree and looking for internship opportunities. National Service Personnel can also apply.
- Foreign volunteers resident in Ghana with an interest in promoting literacy and working withchildren can also apply.
- A passion for teaching and learning.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilience and good critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels effectively.
- Passionate about children and influencing their lives positively.
- Good listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- The ability to represent Perbi Cubs in a professional manner.
- The ability to run the Perbi Cubs Programme in an engaging, effective and affirming manner.
- Should be a fun-loving person.
- Should feel comfortable being with and around children.
You must be able to uphold our company’s 7 Ps brand values of People, Integrity, Excellence, Flexibility & Fun, Innovation & Creativity, Success, and Grace & Glory in the execution of tasks.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.