Chief Risk Officer (CRO) - Antal InternationalBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Chief Risk Officer (CRO) at Antal International leads efforts to reduce business risks that can put an organization's profitability and productivity at risk
- Developing risk maps and formulating strategic action plans to help minimize, manage, and mitigate primary risks and then monitor the progress of these efforts.
- Creating and disseminating risk analysis reports and progress reports to different stakeholders, including employees, board members, and C-suite executives.
- Ensuring that risk management priorities are reflected in the company's strategic plans.
- Formulating and implementing risk assurance strategies related to the transmission, storage, and use of information and data systems.
- Evaluating possible operational risks that may arise from human error or system failures might disrupt or affect business processes. The CRO also develops different strategies to minimize risk exposure and designates appropriate responses for when human errors or system failures occur.
- Measuring the organization's risk appetite, and setting the amount of risk that the organization is able – and willing – to take on.
- Developing budgets for risk-related projects and supervising their funding
- Conducting risk assurance and due diligence on behalf of the organization in the events of mergers, acquisitions, and business deals.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Key Performance Indicators
- Internal customer satisfaction with service standards
- Improve (reduce) the risk frequency
- Improve (reduce) the risk severity
- Build risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
Key Competency Requirements
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Good Knowledge and understanding of banking products
- Information Technology
- Analytical thinking
- Communication (oral & written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Business analysis
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- An excellent first degree in any discipline
- Minimum experience – 10 years experience in banking.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.