Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Officer - Ghana Developing Communities AssociationMonitoring & Evaluation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Developing Communities Association (GDCA) is currently seeking qualified candidates for the Empowerment for Life Program (E4L). This 4-year program, funded by DANIDA, focuses on governance, education, and inclusive growth and employment. GDCA is currently looking to fill the position of Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Officer (MERO).
- The Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Officer (MERO) will be primarily responsible for daily implementation of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning activities for the E4L program. In support of activity implementation, evidence-based research, and program learning, the MERO will oversee the incorporation of Monitoring and Evaluation throughout the Project Cycle, manage program-level reviews and evaluation, and refine the program’s approach to Monitoring and Evaluation and/or Monitoring and Evaluation systems as appropriate in consultation with the partners and management team.
- The MERO will be responsible for and work in close collaboration with the E4L Program Manager. The MERO position’s responsibilities fall within 4 main areas:
- Monitoring & Evaluation,
- Reporting & Communication,
- Coordination & Technical Advisory, and
- Research & Knowledge Management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- A Master’s degree in social science, statistics, development studies or equivalent qualification from a recognized university is required, with at least five years of post-qualification experience in a similar position, preferably in an NGO environment.
- Experience in working with project teams and multicultural partners is desired.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.