Executive Assistant - Century Industries LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support our senior managers in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers.
- Plan appointments and events.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree or Higher National Diploma(HND)
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, ERPs and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.