Electrical Technician - UpfieldEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a member of the Engineering team, role of the Electrical Technician is the operation of the process area according to work instructions, execution of non-destructive quality checks and carry out of routine maintenance. The Electrical Technician has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team.
You will provide support to the shift-based teams during operations, and implement planned and routine maintenance in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Manager.
You will carry out running repairs on plant and equipment. You will apply the correct troubleshooting and problem-solving methodologies to resolve problems, to ensure they are properly planned, executed safely, OTIF, strictly within budget and successfully completed. Overall, you will work in a safe manner always and identify and highlight unsafe work practices so that these may be corrected, in accordance with the appropriate Upfield policies and procedures.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you are able to carry out electrical maintenance work, in compliance with the relevant SHE policies and procedures, and with an appreciation for quality and technical standards.
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?
- You will have 3+ years of relevant technical experience in equipment functionality and packaging process in the process area in an FMCG environment or related industry experience.
- You will be a qualified Technician part III Electrical/Electronic Engineering and /or preferably an HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering qualification.
- PLC/instrumentation qualifications would be an added advantage.
If you have some experience in project management across a variety of engineering and supply chain projects, that’s a plus!
If this position sounds interesting to you and you enjoy working in teams, please hit the apply button now!
We prefer to receive your application on or before 3rd February 2023.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.