Communications Strategist - Reputable Sports Betting CompanyCommunication Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
An international sports betting company operating in Ghana is looking for a Communications strategist who will be responsible for producing engaging clear content for the purpose of delivering the company’s message and increasing the company’s brand awareness.
Their duties also include keyword research, producing well-written content, and proofreading their work for accuracy and quality. Additionally, to produce written promotional materials that make the company’s products more accessible and interesting to existing and potential customers.
Copy Writer Responsibilities:
- Represent the Company on all fronts as the company’s voice
- Writing clear and error-free content that reflects the company’s
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand their message, brand voice and target audience
- Writing of marketing scripts that will be used by media presenters (Live Presenter Mentions)
- Represent the company at interviews with media houses
- Write and publish Press Releases for the company when necessary
- Creating copy concepts in an engaging way for stakeholders
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Work to a deadline to ensure relevant content and timely completion of assigned projects
- Working with stakeholders to meet their content requirements
- Research and understand a stakeholder’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, or any other medium
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, and legal teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand guidelines
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
Content Writer Requirements & Skills
- Prior experience as a Copywriter
- Experience working with high-volume processes
- Experience working with MS Office
- Proficiency in English along with excellent writing as well as editing skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
- A high level of English & Local language skills is a
- Strong Research Skills – Ability to research conclusively on a number of different topics
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including the use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as required
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, motivation, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Ability to work independently or with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Minimum Qualification: Degree/HND in related Course
Experience: 2 years
Working Hours: Minimum of 40 hrs per week
Salary: Negotiable« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.