Surveyor: Cost Management Surveyor II - AECOMConstruction Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunities for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have the freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, and program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
The QS is responsible of ensuring that all necessary contractual processes have been observed, notices issued, documents stored, and records kept.
The QS duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Assisting with the tender evaluation process in selecting the Contractor.
- Review of Contractor’s Monthly Applications for Payment and issue Interim Payment Certificates.
- Review, and evaluate Variation Orders and Claims and prepare reports to the Client.
- Collate information for monthly progress reports.
- Maintain and update Project Registers (VOs/Claims/Payments/Insurances).
- Undertake site visits and measurements.
- Carry out cost estimating, planning, and reporting through the stages of the construction project.
- Other reasonable QS-related tasks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years Experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.