Language Teacher / Coordinator - Aves International AcademyEducation Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Title: Language Teacher/ Coordinator (Spanish, French, English and For all languages)
Job Location: Tema Community 25 (Educational Institution)
Job Profile/ Background:
This institution is seeking Teachers/ Coordinators with experience teaching the Cambridge/ IGCSE Program with a minimum of 4 years for all teaching-related languages, especially Spanish.
- Identify clear teaching and learning objectives and specify how they will be taught and assessed to allow learners to assimilate the language.
- Set appropriate and demanding expectations for teaching and learning, motivation and presentation of work.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Teaching & Class Management:
- Plan work in accordance with unit planners, the Cambridge Curriculum and/or International Baccalaureate programs of study and external examination requirements;
- Take account learners’ prior levels of attainment and use them to set targets for improvement; Monitoring, Assessment, Recording & Reporting
- Assess how well learning objectives have been achieved and use them to improve specific aspects of teaching;
- Prepare and present informative reports to parents.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, relevant subject or equivalent. Further education and/or qualifications are an added advantage.
- 4+ years’ experience in progressive teaching and educational responsibility
Any other duties assigned by Line Manager and/or management as required
- Evidence of appropriate in-service training
- Minimum of 3 years experience in teaching the language
- Knowledge of the IB and/or Cambridge curriculum is a plus.
Knowledge, Understanding, Skills and Abilities
- A sound understanding of how students learn, how teachers can best teach and how to achieve high standards.
- High levels of communication skills both oral, written and in ICT.
Location: Tema Community 25
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.