Sterile Processing Technician - Reputable CompanyHealthcare Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The overall job of a Sterile Processing Technician is to ensure all departments in the facility have clean, sterile tools and equipment readily available for delivering patient care.
- Preparing medical equipment and instruments for decontamination.
- Operating equipment to clean, disinfect and decontaminate surgical instruments, medical devices and equipment.
- Inspecting instruments and equipment for signs of damage and wear and tear.
- Unpacking, checking and stocking new equipment, instruments and devices.
- Delivering equipment and supplies to all areas of the facility.
- Responding to emergency supply requests during surgical procedures.
- Maintaining accurate records of when items undergo sterilization.
- Monitoring temperature and humidity conditions within storage areas.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- High School Diploma / WASSCE
- Minimum 1-year working experience in a similar position. Preferably in the Sterile Processing Department.
- Certificate in Sterile Processing / Central sterile services (CSSD)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.