Facilities Engineer - Process & Plant Automation LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Facilities Engineer at Process & Plant Automation Limited is responsible for a variety of tasks related to maintaining and improving company facilities, tools, and equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to emergency facilities situations such as power outages, water shortages etc
- Undertake or supervise emergency repair works
- Respond to and resolve hazards and or facilities repairs
- Update and report on hazard resolution
- Assist with executing and documenting planned maintenance
- Undertake assigned facilities projects
- Assist with periodic (scheduled) assessments and inspections of Automation Hub facilities
- Ensure safe lifting and transportation of finished goods (panels, transformers, etc) to various destinations (Jointly)
- Provide engineering (electrical) services for office expansion, both internally and ongoing construction works (jointly with the Facilities & Assets Engineer)
- Inspect and perform monthly preventive maintenance on specified tools
- Ensure clean and aesthetically pleasing surroundings by conducting daily facility inspections ( external) according to an inspection checklist and resolving any issues
- Responsible for bringing to the Facilities & Assets Manager’s attention any facility issues that may affect the physical safety and well-being of any person on the premises.
- Any other related duties assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Knowledge of and adherence to all TAGG’s OHS&E procedures
- Follow all safe work procedures, rules, and instructions
- Risk Assessment
- Hazard identification and reporting
- Knowledge of the safe use of all tools and equipment as applicable
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in building maintenance or facility management
- Experience in working with ISO 140001 or ISO 90001 management systems is an advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of plumbing, cooling and electrical systems
- Technical skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills.
- Planning and organizational skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to complete work on schedules
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be respectful and flexible
- Possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be consistent and fair
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.