Call Center Agents - iSON XperiencesCustomer Service Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
iSON Xperience is a truly global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Business Process Management (BPM), and Digital Customer Xperience (CX), service delivery firm. We provide end-to-end Customer Life Cycle management and advanced data-driven digital solutions, servicing over 500 million customers for our clients. Our 18000 people presence spans 19 countries and 37 delivery centres across Africa,
The United Arab Emirates and India.
We are looking for customer-driven individuals to join our team of successful contact centre agents.
- Ensure that the calls are answered as per procedures
- Ensure that the assigned targets in accordance with SLA are met
- Ensure that the quality of the calls is in compliance with predefined parameters.
- Provide the relevant process reports on a daily basis
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
- Provide process training to new team members to facilitate their levels of performance – mentor/mentee relationship
CONTINUE READING BELOW
WHAT WE OFFER
If you are successful after moving through our selection process we will give you the opportunity to join our world class team. Where you will have access to the following:
- Attractive compensation package
- Medical benefits
- Great work culture
- In-depth training and guidance for the respective line of business
- Continuous opportunities for training and development (i.e., Leadership development; soft skills; financial)
- Career growth opportunities within the contact centre
- Rewards and recognition (Awards) for meeting performance criteria set
- Opportunity to join an employer-centric organisation
- Opportunity to join a global award-winning organization
Required Skills or Experience
- Computer literacy (MS Office & Domain knowledge)
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Good communication skills and comfortable handling phone calls in a positive and professional manner.
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong attention to detail and delivery work that is of a high standard
- Fresher with the above skills can be considered
- Attention to details
- Tech Savvy
- Service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.