Snr Bilingual Copywriter - Publicis West AfricaAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub office for all of Nestle’s business in the Central & West Africa region, covering approximately 22 markets. Of these, there are about 10 markets that are active and serve as sub-regional hubs for adjacent markets. The main languages that campaign work is created in are English, French & Portuguese.
There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. We work with partner agencies in Francophone markets, in Angola and Nigeria, to deliver work that has a local impact. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies are in English.
A Copy Writer is responsible for creating work of a consistently high standard that is pertinent to the brief and requirements of the client, and which often times competes with the best in the country.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Brief and lead conversations with local francophone markets on projects requiring extra localization insight.
- Creative thinkers
- Maintain excellent attention to detail.
- Professional presentation skills
- To sell well conceived concepts and layouts in a professional way both internally and externally
- Must understand and get familiar with brands essences.
- Must be hungry to win awards and come with proactive award-winning ideas.
- To ensure that all creative work is from layout stage to final print or airing stage signed off by your team, and your Creative Director
- Attending creative briefings, reviews, and presentations
- Maintain excellent attention to detail, and accurate proof reading of all documents, scripts etc for French and English
- Flag items that need attention and execute
- Idea generation, to comprehend briefs and conceptualize (based on key strategies across the brands) with Art Director on all through-the-line projects.
- The ability to apply a wide scope of innovative thinking across all disciplines such as television, print, outdoor, radio, ambient, activation and digital etc.
- Manipulate the written word into fresh, memorable headlines and dialogue.
- Global standard executions, the ability to script and write all television, print, outdoor, ambient, activation and digital ideas etc. to high local and international standards consistently and as set by the Creative Director and required by the clients and brands.
- Prepare well researched and clear production briefs for suppliers i.e., sound engineers, directors etc.
- Demonstrate thoughtful, clear and focused supervision of suppliers with an eye for detail and meticulous follow through.
- Cooperate as a team lead in partnership with strategy, client service and external partners
- Must be able to work against deadlines and manage their workflow accordingly.
- Thinking ahead & proactively anticipating solutions.
- Protect and uphold the identity/personality of each brand consistent with approved guidelines.
- Localize and trans-create copies from English to French and vice versa.
- Lead and drive brainstorming.
- Ensure creative directors’ approval on contents before presentation to client
- Assist and work hand to hand with the francophone creative director
- A digital-first thinker
- A minimum of 5 years as a French/English Copywriter
- Involved and aware of social media trends.
- Suitable tertiary education
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- High proficiency, and understanding of the English and French languages
- Excellence in spelling, grammar, and vocabulary
- Proficiency in through-the-line communication, e.g.: ATL, BTL, CRM, Promotions, activation and digital
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a team environment
- PC Literacy essential (All MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and GroupWise e-mail)
- Excellent, open, confident communicator
- Energetic, enthusiastic, willing “to go the extra mile”
- Integrity is essential in view of confidential information
- Detail orientated
- Driven to excel in this field and be recognized by industry awards
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.