Stocks Accounts Controller - TotalEnergiesAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Accra 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- At all times remain cognizant of the company's safety requirements with regard to the position and conduct, including abiding by the 12 golden rules on safety. Report all cases of near misses encountered and use a STOP card where necessary.
- Manages all Petroleum Taxes (Preparation of Petroleum Tax schedules and ensure appropriate taxes are paid to the Government)
- Costing of fuel products into SAP.
- Costing Bitumen Product imports into SAP
- Preparing inventory count documents and entering count in the system for materials gains/losses
- Preparation of Consignment Stock report - M+10
- Reversal of goods issue in SAP
- Responsible for material master data for products, packaging materials and service articles in SAP
- Ensure that material master files are prepared and sent to Paris on timely basis for material code creation and modification.
- Ensuring that outstanding items based on supplier reconciliation reports are thoroughly investigated and adequately explained.
- Monthly evaluation of obsolete/slow-moving stock.
- Assist with margin analysis.
- Ensure the implementation of best practices in the MM module (MM Key User).
- Training of all staff on MM module in SAP.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Oversight responsibility towards the Stocks Officers.
- Supervises monthly reconciliation of fuels stock, Lubricants and related products.
- Review of ALL Monthly Reconciliations to the General Ledger and ensure variances are adequately explained.
Context and environment
Ghana is an Anglophone country and has over sixty (60) active Oil Marketing Companies. Total
Petroleum Ghana Limited is the leading OMC's in Ghana with two  main competitors, namely, Shell and Goil. lt has a cumulative Market Share of more than 20%. Currently, the market in Ghana is
partially deregulated. The local currency is the Cedi which shows signs of volatility from time to time.
- Update the file of Taxes and Levies.
- To complete product movement reconciliation by M+4 with the support of the Customer Service and Operations Departments.
- To ensure that our suppliers are not over/underpaid and paid on time to guarantee our supplies.
- To update creditors' accounts, and reconcile levies accounts in SAP.
- A good University degree or part qualified member of any of the Professional Accounting bodies
- Very good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.