Principal - Bagabaga College of EducationEducation Jobs In Ghana 2024
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited for the position of Principal Bagabaga College of Education: Principal
- The College Principal is in chief of academics, administration, and disciplinary officer and is accountable to the Governing council of the college.
- The Principal is responsible for ensuring that the decisions of the council are implemented.
- The Principal has authority over all staff and students of the college subject to the unified statutes of colleges of Education
- The Principal should be capable of meeting challenges posed by the transition of the college to tertiary status
This is what the Principal is in charge of:
- The assigning of staff to the provisions of the Unified Statutes of Colleges of Education;
- The discipline and supervision of staff and students
- The preparation of the annual estimates of income and expenditure for consideration by the council
- Ensuring that Council is provided, on a regular basis, all relevant reports including reports of committees of the council
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must:
- Have good character and a high level of personal integrity, and be a well-known master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning.
- Be at least a Principal Tutor in the College of Education or a similar grade. (minimum of senior lecturer from a recognized university) in a similar institution/organisation
- Possess a research postgraduate degree preferably the terminal
- Be a professional teacher or must possess a minimum of a Diploma in Education or education-related area.
- Have rich administrative experience
- Have a good understanding of the challenges facing the college of education in particular and tertiary education in Ghana in general
- Be able to complete at least one term of four years before attaining the compulsory retirement age.
Location: Tamale« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.