Internal Auditor - Bagabaga College of EducationAuditing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals to fill the following administrative positions at Bagabaga College of Education
as Internal Auditor
- In general, the Internal Auditor will provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the College’s operations.
- He/she will help the College accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes.
Specifically, he/she shall among other things
- Exercise professional and administrative supervision over staff under the internal auditor to ensure that the internal auditing system of the college is efficient and effective
- Carry out periodic internal audits of the college and submit reports to the Audit implementation committee through the Principal of the College.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must have a relevant bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification, as well as a Master’s degree in the field.
- Must be a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors and a recognized professional association for accountants.
- He or she must have worked as a Deputy Internal Auditor in a College of Education or a similar position in a similar institution or organization for at least four (4) years.
Location: Tamale« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.