Executive Assistant - Plan InternationalAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Dimensions of the Role
- The post holder will not have any direct report
- The post holder will not manage a specific budget assigned to him/her, but will indirectly manage the budget in relation to the tasks assigned to her/him.
- The post holder will project the professional image of the Plan to the external partners.
- The post holder will likely be called upon for different committees at the CO level.
- To ensure that the Country Director and Senior Leadership have the appropriate level of administrative and other support as and when required.
- To organize the Country Office Management Team meetings (Preparation of the schedule, agenda, minutes, and the follow-up of action points from meetings)
- To manage a proper filing system for incoming and outgoing mail and other documents for the Country Director’s Office.
- To manage the work appointments of the core management members – especially CD which reflects the priority of the organization.
- To manage the overall monthly schedule of Plan International Ghana that will inform the maximization of the logistics.
- To support the management of international visits and national-level events held at the CO level.
- Acting as a single point of contact for internal clients wishing to meet with the Director.
- Host guests and strategic partners.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Organising and booking meeting rooms, and refreshments for both internal & external engagements for Senior Leadership Team.
- Produce itineraries for travel and off-site meetings.
- Liaise with Admin Team to coordinate and book travel arrangements including flights, hotels, visas etc for the Country Director. Managing travel and another schedule of the CMT members and deal with the competing priorities.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information professionally.
- Arrange, manage and maintain Director’s complex calendar ensuring appointments are scheduled and prepared for in advance.
- Assist the Country Director with drafting, correspondence and the preparation of presentations.
- Preparing and producing reports on behalf of the Director.
Qualification Required & Experience
Technical expertise, skills, and knowledge
- First Degree in Management Studies, Administration or any related field and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office suite.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to build cooperation and negotiate compromises.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience of using online technology for communication and learning.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Listens to and consults with others with genuine curiosity and interest to learn.
- Co-creates with diverse staff across the organisation.
- Demonstrates genuine curiosity and enthusiasm to find win-win solutions when facing challenges and ambiguity.
- Facilitates joint understanding and the development of good practices.
- Inspire trust and support from others.
- Promotes continuous improvement, innovation, and learning.
- Takes responsibility for achieving significant results.
- Able to build rapport with wide range of groups.
- Demonstrably committed to Plan’s goals and values.
- Committed to child safeguarding.
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.