Chief Operating Officer - OrigginAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Ghanaian technology company is searching for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) with operational excellence, proven leadership and execution skills to manage and execute their day-to-day operations to align with the goals and corporate strategies of the company.
The Chief Operating Officer should have little or more knowledge and experience in the technology industry. The candidate should have not less than 10 years of experience with operations and business skills, strong leadership skills and the ability to build a team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective.
- Define and set up the business and operation strategy of the company.
- Manage the day-to-day business and operations of the company.
- Build and lead a highly-performant, cross-functional business and operations team.
- Translate the company’s strategy and vision into comprehensive short-term and long-term goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations and proactively mitigate business and operational risks by interpreting data and metrics.
- Set up KPIs to continuously monitor business and operations performance and foster a customer-centric, data-driven culture, whilst identifying and targeting areas in which the company should improve.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A track record of scaling the business and operations for a start-up and or a growth company.
- A strong understanding of how to operate as a start-up and as a growth company.
- An awareness of the best technological approaches and methods and can adapt them to a strong growth strategy.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a hands-on way of working.
- Excellent skills at delivering state-of-business and operations documents and presentations.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.