Marine Surveyor: West Africa - Benmarine Offshore Services LimitedEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Ghana 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Benmarine Offshore Services Limited is a marine service provider in Ghana that operates in the West African Region. Benmarine conducts a wide range of survey services, including container inspections, liquid cargo surveys, condition surveys, draft surveys, marine warranty surveys, damage surveys, P&I inspections, bunker surveys, and many more.
Benmarine is recruiting contingent marine surveyors based in Ghana, Senegal, Sierra Leonne, Ivory Coast, and Liberia to perform inspections on vessels according to company standards and international rules and regulations.
- Degree in marine engineering or related field or a COC Class 2/1 Marine Engineer Officer
- Minimum five (5) years of working experience as a Marine Surveyor or equivalent with seafaring experience
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel within the country and outside the job station on short notice
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.