Information Technology Field Technician - GDS AfricaIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide high-level customer service while assisting with account management, incident troubleshooting, network support and hardware/software configuration. This will be first-level support role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (Desired)
- Conversant with Windows/Office suite.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Conducting backup/restore operations.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be able to work inside and/or outside of Accra
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
2+ years of hands-on experience in IT support.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.