Marketing Manager - Perbi CubsSales / Marketing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence. We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment.
The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
- Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra
- Expected Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead and drive the marketing strategy of Perbi Cubs with the goal of positioning the company as a brand of choice globally and for all stakeholders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Brand Strategy Formulation & Implementation (30%)
- Develop marketing and branding strategies for the Perbi Cubs brand.
- Develop tactics and comprehensive implementation plans to execute the strategy.
- Develop a regular scheme and metrics for market surveys. This is to gather relevant customer and competitor data to help inform and shape the company’s strategy.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive stakeholder mapping and engagement strategy.
- In the scope of market research, identify opportunities and threats and provide strategic measures to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate threats.
- Develop operations manual of best practices and systems for the department.
- Proactively devise plans to keep the relationship between Perbi Cubs and members of the community a mutually beneficial one.
Brand Management (35%)
- Develop and implement a strong brand image for Perbi Cubs. In the medium term, Perbi Cubs should be perceived as an influential voice in the space of reading, learning, child development etc.
- Supervise the day-to-day management of activities that have Perbi Cubs association. Example a design going out to advertise something. Be the quality check to ensure that the content, language, brand element etc. are right.
- Develop and implement internal brand engagement tactics like loyalty rewards, celebration schemes etc. This is to help engage and maintain members in the community.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends in brand sustenance and implement best practices and insights.
- Review and update the website regularly. Timeously update content with relevant information.
Marketing Communications and Public Relations (25%)
- Ensure that budgets expended will give the company value for its investment.
- Manage the smooth take-off of campaigns, monitor ongoing campaigns and give feedback of progress or otherwise.
- Plan and choose the appropriate media channels that give maximum results and effectively communicate Perbi Cubs’ message and value proposition to their target market.
- Ensure strong publicity for Perbi Cubs’ programmes, activities, winners etc.
- Support the strategic and creative development of concepts. The copy, image and general look and feel must be vetted till the best is achieved. The best must be within standards of good advertising and always put Perbi Cubs in a positive light.
Team Leadership and Self Development (5%)
- Recruit, train and supervise first-class staff and set high-performance standards for staff to handle.
- Play coaching and leadership roles in staff development.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organisation’s mission.
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation in the execution of your duties and in all dealings with the entire Perbi Cubs team.
- Develop and implement plan for personal and professional development.
Self-Development and Employee Management (5%)
- Nurture Brand Influence Unit to have a continually good appreciation of the brand and its offerings.
Living the Brand- 7 P’s (5%)
- Uphold company values in the execution of tasks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Branding or a related field.
- Must have at least 10 years of working experience in managing brands.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, communication and best practices.
- Must be creative and able to express creativity in words for team members to appreciate.
- Workable knowledge of brand building and sustenance, strategy formulation, implementation and
- monitoring and evaluation.
- Workable Knowledge of managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Workable Knowledge of traditional social media and public relations.
- Strong analytical ability and ability to interpret and use market data.
- Resilient and good critical thinking skills.
- Good negotiation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good collaboration skills in working with creative and remote teams.
- Ability to use Microsoft office.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.