Digital Executive - Publicis West AfricaAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub office for all of Nestle’s business in the Central & West Africa region, covering approximately 22 markets. Of these, there are about 10 markets that are active and serve as sub-regional hubs for adjacent markets. The main languages campaign work is created in are English, French & Portuguese.
There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. We work with partner agencies in Francophone markets, in Angola and Nigeria, to deliver work that has a local impact. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies are in English.
The Role focuses on planning, execution, optimization and reporting of online marketing efforts.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Create engaging content such as social media/blog posts and video content.
- Manage and grow online communities on the web and social media.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams and agencies to create digital solutions such as landing pages, AR Filters, Bots and optimize user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with social media, Google Ads, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.