Software Engineering Manager - EsokoIT Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
About the Role
- Handle multiple tasks with differing degrees of importance. Set and meet deadlines, document activities and report on development progress.
- Manage changes in software build requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
- Deliver within assigned time limits and according to the company’s standards
- Ensure delivery of high-quality (defect-free) work that accurately meets specifications and ensures consistency and attention to detail.
- Manage his/her own workspace, maintaining all working software and hardware tools in good order (up to date, secure, virus-free, backed up, etc.).
- Take charge of responsibilities and make the necessary decisions within the limits assigned.
- Enforce, establish, and redefine processes and policies to improve the company’s efficiency and effectiveness, according to upper management vision.
- Find new and innovative solutions, workable ideas, and concepts. Open-minded and resourceful in -software development.
Personal and Interpersonal Expectations
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing. Able to organize thoughts to pass the message across in an effective and efficient way, focusing on adherence, clarity and brevity as well as to stimulate interest in the listener(s).
- Is a cooperative team player, willing to associate with others for mutual benefit.
- Has a desire to help others in critical situations.
- Able and willing to participate to company meetings, contribute own ideas and opinions, share views and accept decisions made with other members.
- Copes with pressure and extends periods of high workload. Remains calm under adverse circumstances, while still being able to manage priorities and tasks
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tertiary degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering and relevant work experience in an AgriTech, Fintech, EduTech, IoT, SaaS or ICT-related businesses
- One or more professional certifications (either in software development, system/network administrator or project management.)
- At least five or more years of experience in software development.
- Adapt to the software development process in an agile/scrum process involving bi-weekly sprints
- Participate in company meetings, contribute own ideas and opinions, share views, and accept decisions made with other members.
- Cope with pressure and extend periods of high workload. Remains calm under adverse circumstances, while still being able to manage priorities and tasks
- Ability to use office suites, including project management software
- Proven ability to lead engineering teams based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect.
- Fluent English language, with excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Team leader, team player, decision maker, and motivator.
- Action person, independent, self-motivated, reliable and flexible
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.