Internal Auditor - AML LimitedAuditing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Internal Auditor at AML Limited is to provide risk management support and to optimize efficiency by identifying possible noncompliance or sources of waste.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance.
- Add value and improve the organization’s operations: Advising management and the Board of Directors regarding how to better execute operations
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk and work to prevent fraud
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability in all areas of the company
- Present findings to Management in the form of reports and presentations
- Audit all forms of Expenses and Revenue Streams made by the company and ensure compliance.
- Effectively audit day-to-day transactions made into QuickBooks.
- Provide an annual Audit of all departments and suggest ways to improve systems.
- Audit daily operations and suggest ways of improving same.
- Examine the validity and reliability of financial, accounting and other data and advise on any deviations
- Perform internal audits of financial and departmental operations
- Implement internal audit tasks in areas of risk management and internal control.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree in Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- A chartered accountant or at Final Level (ACCA, ICA CIMA etc).
- Three years of work experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Ghana Tax is essential
- A member of CIT or IIA, Ghana will be an added advantage
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Proficiency in accounting software (QuickBooks) and spreadsheets
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with the Board
- Strong demonstrated the use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Salary Range between GH¢6,000 and GH¢6,500
Not more than 45 years« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.