Finance Assistant - Lincoln Community SchoolFinance Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Free Tuition Scholarships to Study in UK, US etc.
Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lincoln Community School is one of the leading American International Schools in Africa and currently serves a student population of 560 students from over 60 different nationalities.
Lincoln Community School seeks to appoint a Finance Assistant to work with the Finance Department. The Finance Assistant will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the school store and assisting the Finance Department with daily operations.
Required Skills or Experience
- A University Degree preferably in Accounting/Business related area.
- Minimum of Part 1 of ACCA/CA(Ghana).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of three years working in a finance department.
- Excellent excel and financial accounting software experience( to be
- Good understanding and knowledge of accounting procedures and
- High-level organization and record-keeping skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing data ( to be tested).
- Excellent attention to detail and error detection ( to be tested).
- High-level interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.