Office Assistant - Plato Consult LimitedAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office. The role reports to the Office Manager.
- Ensure all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Book travel arrangements
- Prepare, manage and review the filing and office systems
- Any other duties assigned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Effective communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi–task and prioritise work.
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Must have a high level of integrity and the ability to work under pressure
- Good administrative skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.