Engineer: Service Reporting - MTN GlobalConnectEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role will be responsible for providing quality and performance reports for all core and backbone GlobalConnect services, Roaming, Signaling, Messaging, IT, IP/MPLS.
This role will be responsible for the analytics and projections to ensure that the core is stable, within the capacity and stable for customers.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Ability to collect, clean, analyse datasets and create data models to aid in the visualization of data
- Conduct detailed analysis across a broad range of data sources, producing timely and accurate reports
- Put in place a process to ensure reports are validated against quality standards
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in large datasets for effective decision making
- Liaising with key stakeholders to identify and understand their data and business requirements
- Develop interactive dashboards and analytical reports for business reporting
- Ability to perform Network Performance KPI troubleshooting and analysis
- Work with other key stakeholders to ensure the service delivered meets SLA
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements in the reporting processes
- Analyse the potential impact and risks feedback to the responsible business area
- Lead in the training, adoption, and usage of SOC/NOC reporting processes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 3-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Statistics)
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong IT background in Telco environment
- Data Analysis with Power BI
- Knowledge in Python is desirable
- Knowledge in Power BI is desirable
- In-depth knowledge in Macros and VBA
- A good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the OSS and BSS system architectures
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Ability to provide direction and leadership towards multiple business units with the organization
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adaptive to dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Regional and international travel
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements of business and staff members
- Excellent Interpersonal and technical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.