Engineer: Service Consultant - MTN GlobalConnectEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of Service Management processes for GlobalConnect Customers, providing them with regular reporting and ensuring that the performance of the Services provided exceeds the SLAs committed to them.
Understand customer requirements and participate in cross-functional teams to resolve issues.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities/outputs of the position (KPA’s)
The Service Consultant will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Manage major escalations involving Customer situations and provide corrective action in such circumstances.
- Produce SLA reports intended for Senior Management and customer consumption as directed and required,
- Identify, implement and manage client (external) service improvement initiatives with defined and measurable KPI’s.
- Develop and enhance the relationship with the business, actively managing expectations and monitoring service levels.
- Define, measure and monitor agreed SLAs and KPIs for key customers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Measure customer satisfaction ratings and feedback from internal teams and OpCos and ensure relevant improvement activity and corrective action. is applied.
- Manage and define the associated service requirements relating to Technology services including setting key KPI’s relating to service requirement response times.
- Participate in RFPs, and provide technology solutions for a response.
- Coordinate with customers, account managers, and architects, manage customer onboarding, and support teams to resolve customer issues.
- Define Technology service requirements including business and technology integration and automation processes to improve customer experience
- Coordinate with Vendor and SLA Manager to drive internal service improvement initiatives including measurement of improvement as well as identifying key areas for improvement and consistent monitoring to ensure improvement areas have been achieved.
- Monitor, manage and report Service Management
- Monitor, manage and achieve Operational KPIs
- Service Reviews with Group Enterprise Business Service Reviews with OpCo
- Service Reviews With Third Parties
- Upsell and cross-sell to customers along with Global Account Managers
- Respond to Request For Proposals issued by customers and provide technology solutions to win them
- Understanding of the Customer requirements, technology, business and regulatory context
- Deep understanding of the GlobalConnect business strategy
- Timely decision-making and reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 4-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Business)
- Fluent in English and the language of the country preferable
- ITIL certification preferable
- Minimum of 5 years experience in customer service management
- Strong IT background in a Telco environment
- A good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience in global/multinational enterprise, coupled with working in emerging markets
- Proven track record of business improvement and strategy development
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Regional and international travel
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.