Relationship Officer - Blue Financial Services Ghana LimitedBanking Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Finance House licensed by the Bank of Ghana under the Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act, 2016, (Act 930) and with over eleven (11) years of operational experience in underwriting consumer credits and deposits is looking to hire capable candidates to join our committed and competent human resource as a Relationship Officer
Ensuring convenient customer experience by helping with customer onboarding setting up transactional accounts and signing up for the company’s product.
The incumbent will manage customer journeys to ensure seamless and convenient account creation and product usage while maintaining strict compliance with all company procedures
- Primary contact doe all new customer account opening for all products by providing detailed account walkthroughs
- Create repeatable processes, resources and frameworks to use when onboarding customers
- Own and manage customer relationships from the point of sales through successful implementation
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful product implementation
- Work with sales teams to ensure that each piece of the journey meets customer expectations
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and maintain high level customer service
- Leverage customer feedback for continuous improvement and update to customer onboarding process and procedures
- Listen carefully to information provided by customers and ask clarifying questions to ensure proper delivery of customer support
- Evaluate creditworthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Adhere to the expected level of due diligence, internal policies and KYC norms while opening new customer accounts
- Education customers and ensure best practices are in place to enhance expectations
Job Level: Entry Level
Reports To: Team Lead: Credits and Deposits
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND / Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years credit background
- Must wield a strong understanding of operational and quality assurance procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- In-depth understanding of credit and deposit management procedures
- In-depth knowledge of financial risks and potential fraud mitigation
- Knowledge of service quality principles and practices
- Product knowledge
- Working knowledge and understanding of credit and deposit accounts and relevant processes
- Teamwork / Cooperation
- Problem-solving / Analytical
- Output-oriented / results driven interpersonal
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to details
- Must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.