Security, Transport and Operations Officer - St. Francis College of EducationDriving Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Volta Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
St. Francis College of Education, Hohoe, is a renowned public Catholic Teacher Education institution established by the Colleges of Education Act, 2012 (Act 847). The College is affiliated to the University of Cape Coast as part of the teacher education reform.
The vision of the College is to be a reputable College of Education for training world-class science and mathematics teachers to teach in basic schools in Ghana and beyond. The mission of the College is to create an environment that promotes students' holistic development, teaching and learning, as well as research.
The Security, Transport and Operations unit, under the Office of the College Secretary, is responsible for the leadership and management of the Security, Transport and Campus Support Service, taking all necessary actions and decisions regarding the management of security, transport and support services operations as well as ensuring that the College complies with all current legislation relating to security and transport and safety.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Security, Transport and Operations Officer is the Head of the Security, Transport and Operations Unit of the College. A Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization. The Health and Sanitation Officer shall be responsible to the College Secretary in the discharge of his/her duties.
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant must hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in a relevant field. A relevant Professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Applicant must exhibit experience in tertiary education, industry, or any relevant public service organization.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.