Head of HR Ghana - UnileverHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Tema 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
In the role of Head of HR, you play a strategic leadership role across all aspects of the people agenda. You will work in partnership with senior business leaders to lead the development of HR Strategies that support business plans. To do this, you will develop cross border relationships with HR peers to diagnose talent, organization, culture and capability needs in the business and deliver global interventions to address these.
The role has the following main accountabilities:
- Develops & utilizes strong business understanding to create new insight to influence business unit decisions.
- Contributes to the development of the HR strategy and translates business goals into operating plans.
- Delivers short-to-medium term talent plans which prioritize identifying, attracting and selecting people who can create competitive advantage.
- Leads and influences organizational change across a business unit through designing, developing and leading implementation of short-medium term HR solutions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Collaborates with business leaders to develop and implement Org Design plans.
- Designs jobs and organisation structures to deliver objectives in the short and long term, ensuring structural change increases productivity and effectiveness.
- Works with leaders to ensure people possess the skills, capabilities, and experiences to fulfil business needs.
- Creates a positive Employee Relations climate in the organisation to drive employee motivation and performance
- Builds a performance culture which rewards critical skills, competencies, and delivery
- Manages complex service delivery issues in conjunction with service delivery leaders.
- Takes financial and budgetary responsibility for HR
- Provides strong HR leadership in the building of a first-class HR team fit for the future.
- Works closely and effectively with cross-border HRBPs and Directors, Employee Experience and Expertise teams to identify best practice and use it to define effective business interventions.
- Interacts within and outside the business to ensure cross-Unilever alignment of all HR activity
- Controlled cost managed to achieve savings in people costs through resource optimization and productivity improvements; driving alignment with the organizational requirements to ensure the right people, right skills and fully delivering responsibilities.
- University Graduate
- Strong knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities
- Ideally a successful track record of working in Markets & Global roles
- Experience in embedding significant organisational change
- Must be a member of a relevant HR Professional Body
- Ghana Leadership Team
- Expertise teams
- Service delivery providers (either in-house/ outsourced)
- HRBP community
- Line Managers
- Local legislative bodies (external)
- External HR bodies of best practice (relevant to the market)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Growth Mindset
- Consumer & Customer Focus
- Bias for action
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Building Talent & Teams
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.