Warehouse and Yard Associate - Baker HughesSupply Chain/Logistics/Warehousing Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a leader, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, and production and maximize reservoir value. Our Specialist Warehouse Team oversees the delivery and receivership of our innovative energy products. We pack and process orders for global on-site and off-shore locations to ensure accurate and successful delivery.
Partner with the best
As a Warehouse and Yard Associate, you are responsible for facilitating transactions, producing, assembling and delivering replacement/ repair parts and equipment as part of a Services agreement or order.
As a Warehouse and Yard Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Leading, coordinating, or overseeing warehouse & logistics operations. Activities include productivity and process quality of warehouse operations, reducing controllable expenses, VCP, & contract labor spend, and covering EHS, logistics and shipping processes (including purchasing, receiving, and shipping).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Managing warehouse to ensure customer requirements are met (including providing scope to contract labor workforce in warehouse).
- Managing and coordinating communication between the project managers, global supply chain and the logistics teams or vendors as needed.
- Overseeing strategic planning of the logistics for each project to ensure successful delivery. Drives cost reduction wherever applicable while meeting customer and safety requirements.
- Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Handling standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Some latitude in ways of working and planning.
- Handling targeted clients. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Logistics or warehouse and yard activities
- Be able to speak English with good oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to show good problem-solving and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to work both alone and as part of a diverse cultural team.
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.