Procurement / Equipment and Stores Officer - Apave Ghana LimitedPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The equipment and stores officer is responsible for the proper management of all equipment and tools in the warehouse, keeps track of all equipment and tools and updates the tracking system on all movements of tools and equipment
- Follow the company's procurement plan when making purchases
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and vendors/suppliers
- Follow and enforce the company's procurement policies and procedures
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their PC permits
- Review, compare, analyse and recommend products and services to be purchased
- Ensure products supplied are of the right quality and standard
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Responsible for receipt and control of materials at the stores
- Maintains stock control, inventory and inspection of consumables & materials
- Record keeping of materials in stores
- Supplying and dispatching bulky goods and items from stores to various units (e.g offshore) on request
- Maintain documentation and forwarding of materials in stores
- Vehicle maintenance ensures that the road-worthy certificates of the vehicles are valid, checks to ensure that all vehicles have first aid, i.e, first aid kit, triangles, fire extinguishers, triangles, etc
- Responsible for the maintenance of first aid and safety equipment for the office
- Manage the file and documentation of Apave Ghana LTD, as per the established quality management system
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Qualification in Business Administration or any of the Social Science (First Degree)
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and work experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate understanding of teamwork principles, continuous improvement and problem-solving
- Must be a highly organised person with good interpersonal skills and competency skills such as coordinating complex schedules
- Must have a positive attitude to own development and looks for opportunities to help others learn and develop
Location: Accra« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.